Fire on Henry Road Monday night.

UPDATE: Fire on Henry Road

On Monday night, Smithers fire department were called to attend a burning building on Henry Road.

The Smithers fire department attended the scene of a fire at a building on Henry Road Monday night.

Fire chief Keith Stecko said the source of the fire was in the chimney. The building on Henry Road is a private shop.

No one was injured. It took the fire department two-and-a half hours to get the fire under control. The 23 firefighters on scene were able to save the building.